Who Reads Esquire?
Esquire is a magazine for affluent and successful men. It is a magazine geared toward men who dress themselves, have the means and knowledge to invest, can order at a fine restaurant, have a healthy respect and admiration for women, enjoy enriching vacations, and have mastered life's basics.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue: Esquire surveys the landscape to unearth the smart edge of the culture: the people, places, things and trends that intelligent, sophisticated men want, need, and ought to know.
- Style: Seasonal menswear forecasts identify the best options for men covering the gamut of menswear, furnishings, and accessories for the spring season.
- Women: Everything you want to know about women is answered by Esquire’s esteemed group of editors and resident experts.
- Trends: Focused on the stylish options and Esquire’s editors guide readers through all the best the seasons have to offer.
- Women We Love: Esquire’s most enduring franchise and a celebration of man’s favorite vice, saluting women whose beauty extends far beyond the physical, revealing Esquire’s pick of the Sexiest Woman Alive.
- People: Esquire celebrates and identifies the next generation of cultural influencers destined to impact our lives and shape the destiny of our countries national dialogue.
- Feature Articles: In each issue of Esquire, the talented editorial bring you the latest on style and clothes, what's new in cars, culture and entertainment and advice on money matters. You will find monthly features such as Esquire's Man at His Best, Style Tips, Ten Things You Don't Know about Women, Answer Fella, Funny Joke from a Beautiful Woman, What I've Learned, and Women We Love.
Esquire's design is witty and clean. Articles are displayed in easy to follow formats and feature vibrant images that detail items featured in the magazine.
Esquire's contributors are some of the most world renowned journalists, TV personalities, musicians, authors and military strategists in the world, including Ted Allen, George Foreman, and Thomas P. M. Barnett.
Comparisons to Other Magazines:
Esquire is a magazine that resonates with the modern man. It is a magazine that speaks to the multi-faceted, successful man, who is culturally in tune. The unique blend of intelligent service, stories, and ability to entertain and inspire makes it a must-read for tastemakers and influencers alike.
Esquire has a wide variety of advertisers, from fashion to accessories and cars to spirits, and everything in between.
In 2007, Esquire won a National Magazine Award in the reporting category. Since editor-in-chief, David Granger, took over in 1997, Esquire has been nominated for 41 National Magazine Awards, with 10 wins.