- Brand:Days of Wonder
- List Price:
- Buy New: $36.99
as of 10/21/2016 09:04 UTC details
- You Save: $23.01 (38%)
- Sales Rank:12,996
- Languages:English (Published), English (Translation), German (Manual), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:12 - 16 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.1
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 11.8 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL Seller (mcelhit) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Warranty:No Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:DOW 7301
- 17 historical scenarios
- Easy to learn and fast-paced
- Historical World War II game
Memoir '44 is a unique historical game from Days of Wonder where players command a horde of little plastic Army men facing-off in dozens of WWII battles on an oversize hex game board. Each battle scenario mimics the historical terrain, troop placements and objectives of each army. Deploying forces through a variety of Command cards, the smart commander uses the unique skills of his units to their greatest strength. Easy to learn and fast-paced, Memoir '44 requites strategic card play, timely dice rolling and an aggressive, yet flexible battle plan to achieve victory. There are 17 unique historical scenarios, including a monster-size double-board version of Omaha Beach. The game has a double-sided, three section board map of the battlefield, featuring beach landings and countryside terrain. There are 44 lavishly painted double-sided terrain hexes, along with the 3D miniatures and obstacles to go on them. Also included are 60 Command cards, including 20 WWII Tactics cards and 40 troop movement Section cards, and two Army bags of incredibly detailed miniatures. You also get a cardholder to share with your "command staff" and some time-saving Terrain summary cards.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com