Hottest Deals and Savings
Child Life Liquid Calcium/Magnesium,Natural Orange Flavor Plastic Bottle, 16-Fl. Oz.
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Buy New: $12.26
as of 7/2/2016 02:13 UTC details
- Sales Rank:1,388
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:April 11, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Provides calcium, magnesium combined with vitamin D and zinc in a balanced, very absorbable and great tasting formula
- Natural orange flavor
- Healthy bone structure and growth
- Great taste
Liquid calcium with magnesium provides these two essential minerals combined with vitamin d and zinc in a balanced, very absorbable, great tasting formula. These are the primary nutrients required for supporting your child's healthy bone growth and development. As your child grows and develops, calcium is the most abundant mineral found in their body, (comprising 1. 5 - 2% of total body weight), with 99% of the total calcium being found in the bones and teeth. For optimum absorption and utilization, calcium should be combined with magnesium, vit d and zinc. These nutrients help support and establish the very foundation, for your child's structural growth and integrity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com