Black Friday 2016 Deals and Sales
Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
- Buy New: $9.95 (On sale from $23.55)
as of 12/4/2016 16:17 UTC details
- You Save: $13.60 (58%)
- Seller:Edens Garden
- Sales Rank:4,097
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.02
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 2 x 0.8
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Likely one of the most popular essential oils of all time, Lavender has an enchanting natural chemistry that heals, restores and exhilarates. If you feel agitated or stress, calmly inhaling Lavender's rich and sweet-herbaceous aroma can melt away your worries. By offering balance, Lavender helps restore the skin's natural luster. Parents often adore Lavender for its ability to effectively heal sunburns and colds while inspiring tranquility. Although historical records don't account for the exact moment Lavender's many uses were discovered, it's believed to have been cultivated in Arabia around 600 B.C. Lavender's native range now extends across the Canary Islands, North and East Africa, Southern Europe and the Mediterranean and into certain regions of the Middle East and India. Edens Garden's Lavender is grown at high elevation and is also referred to as Bulgarian Lavender. The highest quality Lavender grows at altitudes above 2,000 feet. Lavender is an evergreen plant that grows to about 3 feet and produces gorgeous lilac-colored flowers. To extract the oil, the flowers is put through a steam distillation process. Lavender is an essential oil that you will not want to live without.BOTANICAL NAME: Lavandula angustifolia VARIETY: Bulgarian High Altitude ORIGIN: Bulgaria EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Flowers NOTE: Middle - Top FAMILY: Lamiaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Geranium, and other florals AROMA: Herbaceous, sweet, floral, fresh, and clean CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles**SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines - no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com