Black Friday Online Shopping
Ever Ready First Aid Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch, 5 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.45
as of 10/1/2014 23:23 UTC details
- You Save: $8.54 (78%)
- Seller:Pam and Dave Books and toys
- Sales Rank:399
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:6 Inches
- Size:6 Inches
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.05
- Dimensions (in):6 x 1 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:Intended for use by trained medical professionals. Seller assumes no liability for improper use or any damages caused from use of product. This bandage is used to control bleeding and us not a cure or final treatment to a serious wound.
- Publication Date:August 4, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application
- Israeli battle dressing (IBD) - size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long
- Hemorrhage control compression bandage
The israeli bandage is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for the staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations. This 6" wide, all-in-one device consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. This internationally patented and fda approved bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. The emergency bandage is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment. The emergency bandage's sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand. Benefits: immediate direct pressure quick and easy self-application consolidation into a single unit: primary dressing pressure applicator secondary dressing closure bar significant time, space, and cost savings secure, water-resistant closure bar x-ray friendly versatile. This all-in-one bandage consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. This model includes a sliding/mobile pad for coverage of entry and exit wounds.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Take $10 off $30, $25 off $70 and $40 off $110 orders with code A124 at AdvanceAutoParts.com! Ends 9/30. Valid online only.
Black Friday Online Shopping at Deals2save.com