Hottest Deals and Savings
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test, 20 Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.50
as of 5/1/2016 01:19 UTC details
- You Save: $13.90 (27%)
- Seller:Beautiful Me!
- Sales Rank:344
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 months - 3 years
- Size:20 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 7.3
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Release Date:June 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- # 1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant** - at least 2 more than any other ovulation test
- Is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
- Is over 99% accurate ***
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: not only does it detect the rise in luteinizing hormone (LH), it also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test is able to typically identify 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including, the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation tests.**
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com