Sensodyne Repair and Protect Sensitivity Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Relief, 3.4 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 10/24/2016 05:16 UTC details
- You Save: $0.07 (1%)
- Seller:NK Supplies - direct from UK
- Sales Rank:13,039
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Pack of 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.03
- Dimensions (in):6.6 x 1.4 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:January 3, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- #1 Dentist Recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Repairs, strengthens, and protects your teeth from sensitivity pain*
- Contains Stannous Fluoride which forms a repairing layer over sensitive areas of teeth*
- Helps protect teeth and relieve tooth sensitivity caused by cold and hot food or drinks and sugary or sour foods*
- *With twice daily brushing
Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection.* The active ingredient in Sensodyne Repair & Protect, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth, to help protect from pain.* With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair & Protect provides effective and lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity and offers everyday cavity protection with fluoride. Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. Dentin hypersensitivity, or tooth sensitivity, is a common dental problem. It's a condition that can develop over time, as a result of common problems such as receding gums and enamel wear. Most sufferers are between 20 and 50 years old. Since it was introduced in 1961, Sensodyne toothpaste has become the Number 1 dentist recommended brand for tooth sensitivity - in fact 9 out of 10 dentists recommend us. Science has always been at the heart of Sensodyne, and over the years our scientists have formulated different technologies into novel toothpastes, specially designed to relieve tooth sensitivity.* With twice daily brushing Sensodyne provides proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth. Stop use and ask a dentist if sensitivity persists or worsens or pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com