Black Friday 2016 Deals and Sales
Plant Therapy Fractionated Coconut Oil, Carrier Oil + PUMP. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use. 16 Ounce.
- Buy New: $12.97 (On sale from $16.99)
as of 12/4/2016 18:23 UTC details
- You Save: $4.02 (24%)
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:1,594
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.16
- Dimensions (in):3.5 x 3.5 x 8
- Release Date:November 12, 2016
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 100% PURE PREMIUM CARRIER OIL. Our Coconut oil is refined to the highest level of purity which will pair well with essential oils like our Kid Safe line of synergies. BOTANICAL NAME: Cocoas nucifera
- Fractionated coconut oil, unlike virgin cold-pressed coconut oil, remains in liquid form at room temperature. It has been heated to separate certain chains of fatty acids in a process that refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil.
- Readily penetrates skin, making it perfect for use directly on skin, hair or in rollerball blends, creams and lotions. Leaves no greasy feeling on skin. Produces a barrier on the skin, but unlike virgin coconut oil, fractionated oil will not clog pores.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS available for COMPLIMENTARY consultation through Amazon Messages.
- EASY TO USE: This is one of the most versatile and easiest to use oils available, but if you have questions, Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
Fractionated Coconut Oil is not like regular cold-pressed coconut oil that goes solid at room temperature. However, fractionated coconut oil's effectiveness as an emollient and moisturizer is the same. Fractionated oils have been heated as part of their processing to separate certain chains of fatty acids into components. This refines, clarifies and deodorizes the oils. Fractionated coconut oil stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable, making it perfect for use in creams, lotions, and many other cosmetic applications for skin and hair. Fractionated coconut oil penetrates the skin readily, thus acting as an excellent carrier for essential oils. This ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com