Hottest Deals and Savings
XIII - PC
- Buy New: $29.99
as of 5/30/2016 23:00 UTC details
- Platforms:Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP
- Media:Video Game
- Genre:Shooter Action Games
- Operating System:Windows 98
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.65
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.4 x 1.3
- Release Date:November 18, 2003
- The President of the United States has been assassinated. The day this happened, you woke up on a beach with no memory, and the Roman numeral XIII tattoooed across your chest. Your only clue is the key to a safe deposit box in New York. To learn who you are you'll discover the hideous truth about a massive conspiracy.
- Your identity, the President's death and America's future are all shrouded in mystery, but somehow intertwined -- it's up to you to figure out how
- Use your internal sixth sense to detect enemies when they come -- use your cleverness and fighting skills to take them out
- Work with a dizzying array weapons, from silent crossbows to furious automatic weapons -- you can even use chairs, bottles. even enemy soldiers as human shields
Experience an epic, conspiracy-driven thriller set in a highly stylized graphic-novel world, starring the voice of David Duchovny.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com