Back to School Deals and Savings
Luffy 1 Giant Marimo + 1 Baby Marimo Moss Ball
- Category:Pet Products
- Sales Rank:27,168
- Size:1.5 inch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.09
- Dimensions (in):3.6 x 2.5 x 0.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Shipping & Handling
We are committed to ship our all orders within 1 - 2 working days. We ship to worldwide, right to your doorstep
For the item delivery
(generally the faster shipping time applies for major / capital cities):
■ USA, Canada: 7 - 13 days
■United Kingdom, Germany, and other Europe Countries: 8 - 17 days
■ Australia , Japan and other Asia countries: 4 - 8 days
Delivery destination where does not locate in the main cities will spend 3 to 7 extra
- Marimos, one of the National Treasures of Japan, are used as the first pet, as a decoration ornament and also as a fun toy for your aquatic pets. Marimo is a favorite toy of fishes, betta & shrimps. They love playing with marimos and some use marimos like a comfy hiding spot.
- Marimos help in improving the quality of your aquarium by absorbing pollutants such as phosphates, nitrates, and ammonia, thus creating a conducive environment for your precious aquatic pets. Plus, caring for an aquatic pet has never been so easy. They can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, a jar or even a glass with tap water!
- Marimo is a very popular plant in Japan. The growth rate of Marimo is about 5 mm per year. Hence a giant marimo is about 7 years old!
- The Japanese believe that Marimo will bring good luck. Hence, they grow it in a glass bottle with just some water & ceiling light. Water change is only required once every 2 weeks. This plant does NOT cause algae problem. Negligible maintenance required.
More about Marimos - -After arrival of the order, just put them in your aquarium, glass vase or jar after arrival. Make sure it has tap water, NOT filtered. Marimos need minerals. -If they float, carefully squeeze the air out. Once this is done, they will sink naturally. -Marimo moss balls are naturally biological filter system, absorb unwanted ammonia, nitrites and nitrates from your aquarium. They are snail safe and do not cause algae to grow either. -Marimos are the best 'first-pets'. They are very low maintenance and look cute in the aquariums. They grow with your children and can be a lifelong pal to them. :) -Marimo balls are a hit as a decorative item in social events, including weddings. Use them in a green theme event or as a return gift to children in a birthday party. Marimos are perfect gift items for all kinds of event. *Note: Your Marimo has travelled a long distance to reach you. Give it a good rinse before it joins the rest of your aquarium family.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com