Black Friday 2016 Deals and Sales
doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil 15 ml
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Essential Oils
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 12/3/2016 06:48 UTC details
- You Save: $4.34 (33%)
- Sales Rank:2,052
- Age:1 month - 99 years
- Size:15 ml - 1 pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.01
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 2.3
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood. Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort. Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes. Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments. Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals. Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com