Hottest Deals and Savings
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Essential Oils
- Buy New: $17.45
as of 5/6/2016 23:05 UTC details
- Seller:Southwest Outlet
- Sales Rank:539
- Size:15 ml - 1 pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension in the head and neck
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender's most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime. Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com