Back to School Deals and Savings
Victorinox Swiss Army 3-1/4-Inch Fibrox Straight Edge Paring Knife, Black
- Buy New: $9.47
as of 9/28/2016 10:17 UTC details
- Sales Rank:1,641
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.15
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.8 x 0.5
- Warranty:Lifetime against manufacturer's defects
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code UNIONPAY10 at checkout. Save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code UNIONPAY10 at checkout.
- 3-1/4-inch paring knife for coring, dicing, and mincing fruits and vegetables
- Stamped from stain-resistant, high-carbon steel
- Ergonomically designed, synthetic polypropylene handle
- Precisely tapered from base to tip, no bolster
- Hand-washing recommended, limited lifetime warranty
- Precisely tapered from base to tip; no bolster
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Hand-washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty
The small size and sharp point of this paring knife make it ideal for handheld and small cutting chores, such as vegetable peeling or mincing herbs. An obligatory kitchen addition, this knife carries its weight mostly in its comfortable polypropylene handle, which allows you greater control. R.H. forschner knives are made by Victorinox with the same quality as their Swiss Army knives. The handle of this paring knife is slightly larger at 4.25-inch, than other Victorinox paring knives. Like other cutlery in the line, this 3-1/4-inch paring knife is stamped from high-carbon steel that won’t stain. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness. This item carries a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Hand-washing is recommended.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com