Hottest Deals and Savings
Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier Oil + PUMP. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use.
- Brand:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.97 (On sale from $16.99)
as of 5/1/2016 10:07 UTC details
- You Save: $4.02 (24%)
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:1,643
- Size:16 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.01
- Dimensions (in):9.7 x 3.1 x 2.5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 100% PURE PREMIUM CARRIER OIL. Our Coconut oil is refined to the highest level of purity which will pair well with essential oils like our KidSafe line of synergies. BOTANICAL NAME: Cocos nucifera
- This clear oil is highly stable for use in creams and lotions. Unlike cold-pressed coconut oil, it will stay liquid at room temperature, while maintaining its ability as an emollient and moisturizer.
- It penetrates skin readily, thus transporting essential oils or other "actives" which make it an oil of choice for medical practitioners to massage therapists. No heavy greasy feeling on the skin.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS available for COMPLIMENTARY consultation through Amazon Messages.
- Plant Therapy has carrier oils available in the following varieties: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is not your regular cold-pressed coconut oil that goes solid at room temperature, though it's ability as an emollient and moisturizer is the same. Fractionated oils have been heated as part of their processing to separate certain chains of fatty acids into components. This refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil. Fractionated Coconut Oil stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair. It penetrates the skin readily, thus acting as an excellent carrier for essential oils. This ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com