Back to School Deals and Savings
Zinc Oxide Powder - Non-Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade - Use to Make Your Own Acne and Rash Cream and Ointment, Sunscreen, Soap, Lip Balm and More - Sourced & Packaged in the USA - 1 lb (16 oz)
- Brand:Better Shea Butter
- Buy New: $18.50
as of 8/29/2016 07:11 UTC details
- Seller:Better Shea Butter
- Sales Rank:6,615
- Color:White powder
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 3.5 x 6.5
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Save 15% with this coupon. Enter code GH34PAMF at checkout. Save 15% with this coupon. Enter code GH34PAMF at checkout.
- Non-Nano and not micronized; this means the particles of the zinc powder are large enough to sit on the skin and achieve their purpose (sunblock, reduce acne and rashes, soothe redness, etc.) instead of being absorbed into the blood stream
- Pharmaceutical Grade means free of lead, mercury and metals; our zinc oxide is mined and packaged in the US to ensure product integrity
- When used in homemade preparations, please follow these best practices: 1. Wear gloves to avoid the powder from sticking to your fingers; 2. Wear a mask if handling large quantities of powder to avoid accidentally inhaling it (inhaling zinc powder will at worst dry your nose, and at best it will make you sneeze); 3. Take extra time and care to mix the powder in any skin care recipe you use in order to distribute it evenly and avoid the powder from settling to the bottom of your preparation
- Conveniently packaged in a recyclable, stand-up, resealable pouch to keep your product lasting longer; seal the package after use and store it in a dry, cool place
- For external use only
Do you want to have total control over what goes on your skin? Make your own skin care products!
Homemade Sunscreen: add Zinc Oxide Powder to any of your DIY body butters or lotions, and you have a simple and effective sunscreen.
Acne Cream: Any lotion or preparation that contains Zinc Oxide Powder will also act as a natural and gentle acne cream, drying any break-outs and leaving your skin smooth and soft.
Eczema Ointment: Eczema can be extremely frustrating and hard to keep under control. Adding some Zinc Oxide to your eczema creams or ointments will help calm your skin and bring it back to normal.
Soaps, Mineral Make Up, Deodorants and a variety of other skin care preparations use zinc oxide to add color (white), opacity or texture.
Feel free to contact us via Amazon for any assistance you need in using this or any of the other skin care ingredients we offer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com