Hottest Deals and Savings
Zinc Oxide Powder - Non-Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade - Use to Make Your Own Acne and Rash Cream and Ointment, Sunscreen, Soap, Lip Balm and More - Sourced & Packaged in the USA - 1 lb (16 oz)
- Brand:Better Shea Butter
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.00
as of 5/3/2016 01:12 UTC details
- You Save: $4.99 (19%)
- Seller:Better Shea Butter
- Sales Rank:1,286
- Color:White powder
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 4.6 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Non-Nano and not micronized; this means the particles of the zinc powder are large enough to sit on the skin and achieve their purpose (sunblock, reduce acne and rashes, soothe redness, etc.) instead of being absorbed into the blood stream
- Pharmaceutical Grade means free of lead, mercury and metals; our zinc oxide is mined and packaged in the US to ensure product integrity
- When used in homemade preparations, please follow these best practices: 1. Wear gloves to avoid the powder from sticking to your fingers; 2. Wear a mask if handling large quantities of powder to avoid accidentally inhaling it (inhaling zinc powder will at worst dry your nose, and at best it will make you sneeze); 3. Take extra time and care to mix the powder in any skin care recipe you use in order to distribute it evenly and avoid the powder from settling to the bottom of your preparation
- Conveniently packaged in a recyclable, stand-up, resealable pouch to keep your product lasting longer; seal the package after use and store it in a dry, cool place
- For external use only
Do you want natural, chemical-free Sunscreen, Sunblock, Deodorant, Diaper Rash Cream, Calamine Lotion, Anti-dandruff Shampoo, Mineral Make-up, Baby Powder and Acne Cream?
** MAKE YOUR OWN! **
Zinc Oxide Powder has been used for centuries to protect the skin from irritants such as in diaper rash creams and to dry the weeping and oozing of minor skin irritations such as in calamine lotion. The most popular use of Zinc Oxide Powder is as a UVA and UVB reflector. Our Zinc is Pharmaceutical Grade which means it has the highest level of purity, and it is made and packaged in the USA. It is uncoated and non-nano and will not absorb into the cells which is a concern with nano particle zinc oxide. Because it is not absorbed into the skin, it shouldn't irritate or cause allergic reactions, however if any irritation occurs discontinue use. Mix it with Raw Shea Butter or other butters and oils to create your own home made preparation, or add to your favorite lotion to add SPF. MSDA and FDA Certification are available upon request. Please e-mail us via your Amazon account and we will send you the documents as requested.
**WE HAVE A LIMITED QUANTITY OF THIS HIGH QUALITY ZINC OXIDE POWDER SO ORDER YOURS NOW!**
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com