Back to School Deals and Savings
Peppermint 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
- Buy New: $7.95 (On sale from $13.85)
as of 8/26/2016 11:56 UTC details
- Seller:Edens Garden
- Sales Rank:3,292
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 2.5 x 2.5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Concentration is imperative to staying present and focusing on the task at hand but we all get a little foggy sometimes. We lose sleep and our mind wanders. It happens. Thankfully, Peppermint is a brilliant solution to drifting thoughts and sore bodies. Peppermint's cool and clearing aroma is refreshing with minty layers of sweetness. It stimulates the mind and enhances mental agility. Cramming for an exam or having trouble staying on track during the day? Diffuse peppermint near your desk or gently inhale it to eliminate feelings of grief, worry or heaviness. Because this essential oil is super high in menthol, Peppermint can help alleviate headaches and muscle aches, promote a healthy digestive system and clear the respiratory system. Along with Eucalyptus, it can remove the congestion and promote easy breathing through the nose and mouth. With antibacterial and antifungal properties, Peppermint is fantastic in household cleaners while also working to keep bugs away. A cross between a number of wild mints, Peppermint was first widely discovered in the 17th century. The plant grows up to 3 feet and has purplish stems and pale-violet flowers. The entire plant is put through a steam distillation process to extract the oil which pairs well with resin essential oils. In a massage oil, Peppermint can restore tense and tired muscles. BOTANICAL NAME: Mentha piperita CHEMOTYPE / VARIETY: Super High Menthol ORIGIN: USA EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Whole Plant NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Lamiaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Myrrh, and other resins AROMA: Refreshingly minty, fresh, sweet, and similar to Peppermint gum and mints CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 5.4% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions. Do not use with children under age 6. Avoid if you have cardiac fibrillation or G6PD deficiency SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com