Hottest Deals and Savings
Nizoral AntiDandruff Shampoo, 7-Ounce Bottles
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.94
as of 5/1/2016 03:01 UTC details
- You Save: $5.23 (30%)
- Sales Rank:33
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:7 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 6 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Release Date:January 20, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Fights dandruff outbreaks
- Thick, rich lather rinses clean
- Blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil
- Use just twice a week
- Contains the most-prescribed ingredient for dandruff
What Causes Dandruff? P. ovale is a fungus found on every human head. Climate, heredity, diet, hormones and stress impact how your body reacts to it. For dandruff sufferers, the natural process of scalp-cell renewal is accelerated when fighting off P. ovale, causing dead cells to fall off faster. This is a leading cause of dandruff and all the symptoms that go with it - the flaking, scaling and itching. How Does NIZORAL A-D Work? Simply put, NIZORAL A-D kills the fungus that causes dandruff. Period. That's because the ingredient called "ketoconazole" binds to the natural protein of your hair so it keeps working between shampoos with NIZORAL A-D. "Ketoconazole" keeps dandruff in check so you don't have to keep checking your shoulders.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Find the Hottest Deals at Deals2save.com