Phantom Keystroker V2
- Sales Rank:239,377
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:18 - 70 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 1.6 x 0.6
- Attach this evil prank device to your victim's computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases
- Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
- Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying "events"
- Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
- Victim's computer requires USB port
ThinkGeek has ushered in a new era of sophisticated office pranks sure to drive your co-workers bonkers while you snicker silently at your desk.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com