Back to School Deals and Savings
Carson 60X-100X MicroMax LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-200)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.59
as of 9/27/2016 05:23 UTC details
- You Save: $9.40 (47%)
- Sales Rank:38
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:L
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 0.8 x 3.3
- Warranty:At Carson, we manufacture only the highest quality binoculars. We're so confident in our products that we back them with a No Fault, No Hassle Warranty! In the even that your binoculars get damaged, regardless of cause, Carson will repair or replace them for a total cost of $15.00, which includes all return shipping and handling fees. NO HIDDEN CHARGES! If your binoculars are found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, Carson will repair or replace your binoculars and return them FREE OF CHARGE.
- Release Date:May 26, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code UNIONPAY10 at checkout. Save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code UNIONPAY10 at checkout.
- Portable LED lighted Pocket Microscope
- Runs on 3 SG3 Button Cell Batteries (Included)
- Power and zoom controls (60-100x magnification) for bright, clear images
- So lightweight you can bring it anywhere
- Measures 1.25 x 3.25 x 0.75 inches (W x H x D)
Lightweight and portable, the Carson MM-200 MicroMax pocket microscope is ideal for on-the-go science. The MicroMax offers a powerful 60 to 100x magnification range, making it easy to examine blood samples, bugs, and anything else that's worthy of a closer look. The microscope also includes a built-in LED light that provides a bright, clear image, along with a rubberized eyepiece for comfortable viewing. Best of all, the MicroMax fits conveniently in a jacket pocket, so you can bring it along wherever you go--whether it's a school field trip or a visit to a friend's house.
Please note that users must hold this LED pocket microscope flat against the surface in order for the image to come in clear and in focus. It will be difficult to view objects with the microscope tilted at an angle due to the very high magnifications. CAUTION: If a user is viewing a shiny surface, sometimes the bright LED light will cause a glare which causes the image to become over exposed and unclear.
- Magnification: 60 to 100x
- Batteries: 3 SG3 button cell (included)
- Dimensions: 1.25 by 3.25 by 0.75 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.1 ounces
At Carson, we strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the quality of our products. We are so confident in our products that we back them with a Lifetime Limited Warranty! Carson will repair or replace your product if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Carson for additional warranty details and trouble-shooting steps at 1-800-9-OPTICS or 631-963-5000.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com