Black Friday 2016 Deals and Sales
Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
- List Price:
- Buy New: $90.51
as of 12/6/2016 23:46 UTC details
- You Save: $58.49 (39%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):47
- Dimensions (in):33.8 x 13.5 x 19.1
- Legal Disclaimer:Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (griddle, full size griddle and stove grates sold separately)
- Instastart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Sliding side tables keep tools and ingredients handy and slide out of the way for compact storage
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
Grilling has never been easier with the Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE portable grill. It's built with wheels and a fold-up stand for easy set-up, take-down and portability. It features a fully adjustable, open flame for drip-through cooking with up to 10,000 BTU's of cooking power on each of the 2 burners.
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill's sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included. --Jessica Reuling
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Black Friday 2016 at Deals2save.com