Back to School Deals and Savings
Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Security Camera
- Buy New: $215.00
as of 7/25/2016 00:19 UTC details
- Seller:John's Extra Stuff
- Sales Rank:265
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.34
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 3.2 x 3.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Brand new retail sealed!
Ships same day!!
- Release Date:October 10, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Stunning Video Quality: New optics and updated image sensor provide 2x sharper video
- 60 Second Setup: Connect to Wi-Fi via computer or iOS mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), live stream from your Dropcam security camera in under a minute
- Incredible Field of View: 130 degrees diagonal, plus Zoom and Night Vision, so you don't miss a thing
- Stay Connected with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Alerts, Scheduling and Mobile & Web apps
- Cloud Video Recording (CVR): Review footage and make clips with optional secure offsite recording. Dropcam cloud recording securely records up to 30 days of footage for you to review after it's happened. Activity detected by your camera is highlighted on your cloud recording timeline for quick reference, and you can share and save clips of your recorded footage. Dropcam cloud recording is optional and you can subscribe and unsubscribe any time you like.
Dropcam Pro Internet Wi-Fi Video Monitoring Cameras help you stay connected with what you love, no matter where you are. In less than a minute, you'll have it set up and securely streaming high-definition video to you over your home Wi-Fi. Use it to watch your home, your baby, the dog or your small business. Every camera comes with Night Vision, HD video, Two-Way Talk and Digital Zoom. Paired with secure online Cloud Video Recording (CVR), you can watch live and recorded video from anywhere on any device. Dropcam makes monitoring what you love and finding peace of mind easier than ever. Watch from any device such as your Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device. All you need is a Wi-Fi network paired with the free and easy-to-use Dropcam App. Watch what you love while away with Dropcam. Please note: If your camera is having trouble connecting to your Wi-Fi network you may have a weak connection between the camera and your router. To test the Wi-Fi signal that your camera is receiving, To test the Wi-Fi signal that your camera is receiving, move your camera closer to your router. There might be interference coming from other electronic devices near your camera. Try to reduce the number of connected devices near the camera. Cordless phones, baby monitors, microwave ovens, garage door openers and Wi-Fi speakers are just a few of many devices that are notorious for causing interference. If your camera is located close to electronic equipment with a large power source, such as a large screen television or home theater system, try moving the camera further away from these devices. Sometimes only a few feet will make a difference. You can turn HD video off to reduce the bandwidth the camera uses by half. This will help improve the camera's reliability, but it could result in lower video quality.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Back to School Deals at Deals2save.com