The Kayenne, Aqua Sphere’s best selling swim goggles, opens up the playing field, quite literally. Oversized lenses with patented curved lens technology gives you style and ultimate comfort while providing an undistorted, expanded, 180-degree field of vision. The super slim microframe keeps the goggles close to the face for superior, low-drag hydrodynamic performance. And the one-touch buckle makes fitting easier than ever. Pair these technologies with Aqua Sphere’s standard UV protection, leak resistance, anti-fog and scratch resistant lenses, and the Kayenne is easily the most superior performance swim goggle available and the perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water.
- VISION + PERFORMANCE. Created with vision and performance in mind, the Kayenne Swim Goggles are made with oversized Plexisol lens, Quick-Fit Buckles, silicone straps for comfort and durability, stabilizing nose bridge, and our Advanced Fit Technology.
- CURVED LENS TECHNOLOGY. Our patented curved lens technology offers the clearest possible visibility and 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics.
- UV & ANTI-FOG. Aqua Sphere’s Kayenne Swim Goggles are constructed with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Pairing that with a scratch-resistant anti-fog lens, your swimming goggles will bring you worry-free, crystal clear swims every time.
- SMOKE LENS. The Smoke Lens reduces light transmission to the eye, reducing brightness and glare and making it ideal for conditions with high light levels. Great for outdoors and sunny conditions.
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle for perfect fit with simple adjustments – even while wearing
- WE LIVE TO SWIM. Whether you’re a new swimmer or a seasoned professional, Aqua Sphere products cater to any and every experience level. We are always evolving to provide the most functional and unprecedented gear for your water activities.
- WORLDWIDE CHOICE. Aqua Sphere provides the highest quality gear to swimmers far and wide. As the worldwide brand of choice for swimwear, eye protection, training equipment, and accessories, you’re always in good hands.
- AQUA SPHERE. Established in Genoa, Italy in 1998, Aqua Sphere was launched by Aqua Lung, as the premier swimming equipment manufacturer for fitness and recreational swimming, aquatic exercise and triathlons.