Cardboard coin flips are an inexpensive, practical way to store, display, and protect your coins. Simply set your coin onto the clear window, fold the holder in half and seal with staples or tape. You can write coin details and notes right on the holder. Archival Safe windows are crystal clear archival polypropylene (not PVC) so they are safe for long-term storage. They fold to 2″ x 2″ and fit perfectly into standard 20-pocket binder pages or coin storage boxes (not included). This assortment includes 25 each of the most popular sizes: cent, nickel, dime, quarter, half and large dollar.
- Inexpensive protection for your coins
- Archival safe crystal clear windows (no PVC)
- Just fold with coin inside, then staple or tape
- Includes flips for cents, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves and large dollars
- 2×2 flips fit into standard 20-pocket binder pages or coin boxes