Is your 2nd Generation Echo Dot sitting on a desk or counter taking up space?
Stands and “cable managers”, take up even more counter space and don’t always prevent damage from spills and falls.
Save space and keep your Amazon Dot 2 out of the way!
Wall mount your Echo Dot and make your house a smart home!
Our unique design doesn’t obstruct the microphone, Alexa will still hear you and play your music!
This sleek design turns the Dot into a piece of your home not just a loose piece of tech.
Perfect Home for Your Speaker
This mount keeps your speaker on vertical surface such as wall, cabinet or anywhere you like, to make it easier to catch the sound and more effective the command is noticed, no more furniture or other items blocking it.
Save Space & Eliminate Cord Clutter
Great holders, provides small space to operate your speaker. No longer needing a long charging cable and clearing space on night stand or coffee tables. It helps to keep everything neat and modern.
Easy to Install
Simply plug your speaker’s power supply into the outlet, put the device into the bracket, and use the short cord that comes with the Mount to plug the dot into the power supply. Now you have your speaker off the counter and ready to use.
1 x Wall Mount
1 x Short Cord
1 x User Manual
- 【Speaker Wall Mount】Designed for Dot 2nd Gen and some round speakers (Device is not included)
- 【Perfect Cord Arrangement】Say goodbye to long ugly cord bunched up behind the dot, it frees up the counter space and provides a much cleaner look with included custom shorted cable, also keeps your speaker safe from any potential damage due to liquid spills or food splatter
- 【Simple yet Functional】Easy setup, no drilling holes or screwing. You can install the speaker on the wall in seconds. Works with vertical and horizontal outlets, and great for kitchen, study, living room, bathroom and bedroom
- 【Secure and Stable】Unique anti-slip blue rubber gasket design makes the hook portion fit more snug to the wall plug, which secures your device on wall firmly (the mount tends to slide out due to gravity, as it relies on the power adapter to hold it in place against the wall)
- 【Voice Recognition Improvement】Hanging up the Echo Dot will have the microphone face out and be more responsive in this position, providing you a good audition experience.