This Sanus single stud full-motion TV wall mount allows you to mount your large TV anywhere in the room with ultimate flexibility, by only mounting into one stud.The beauty of this design is it allows you to place your TV on any stud in the wall. It is also the perfect solution to mount your TV in a corner. The sleek design allows you to push the TV back to just 3″ From the wall, and extend it out 14″ To swivel your TV for the perfect view.Easily eliminate glare from Windows and overhead lights by tilting your TV down 11 degrees. The kicker? You can simply make all of these adjustments with the touch of a finger, no tools required.Discreetly conceal unsightly cables with built-in cable management that helps protect and hide your cables for a clean look.Features the signature Sanus 1, 2, 3 step installation to get your TV on the wall in less than 30 minutes. All hardware is organized and labeled appropriately to correspond with the manual for quick selection and install. Includes hardware for wood-stud and concrete installations, as well as a drilling template to save you time.The Sanus Olf15 is safety-tested and UL certified and features a 10 year warranty.
- Smooth full motion TV mount can extend, tilt, and swivel for the perfect view. On-demand screen adjustments don’t require any tools, Just your hands.
- Single stud Design maximizes compatibility with your TV & wall. Now you can mount your TV anywhere in the room. Durable design safely holds screens up to 80″.
- With almost 15″ Of extension you can even mount your TV in a corner. Done watching? Retracts back to a slim 3″ Profile for a finished look to your DIY project.
- Easy 3-step install gets your TV on the wall in less than 30 minutes. Comes with hardware, drilling template, and easy to understand manual. Built-in cable management helps you keep cords organized.
- Safety Tested and UL certified for peace of mind. Installs on a single wood stud or concrete & Plus features a 10-year warranty. Our experts are available to help 7 days a week if you have compatibility or install question