designed For Maximum Compatibility, Small Size, And Low Power, This Plugable Adapter Upgrades Windows And Linux Pcs With The Latest Bluetooth 4.0 Support. The Adapter Is A Compact Usb Class 2 Low Energy Bluetooth Adapter With Led. It Works With Other Bluetooth Devices Within Approximately 10m (30 Foot) Radius, Depending On Environmental Factors, With Transfer Rates Up To 3 Mbps. The Adapter Offers The Market Leading Broadcom Bcm20702 Chipset And Backwards Compatibility With Classic Bluetooth (1.x And 2.x) Devices. It Offers The Option Of The Broadcom (widcomm) Software Driver Stack, For Cases When The Built-in Windows Drivers Do Not Provide All Desired Bluetooth Functionality. Improves Bluetooth Support For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Xp Or Linux Pcs Extremely Compact Usb Adapter. Safe To Leave In For Laptop Travel. Low Power. Supports Bluetooth Keyboards, Mice, Headsets, And More (with Microsoft Built-in Drivers) Supports Bluetooth Stereo Headsets And More With Built-in Windows 10 And 8 Drivers Or Using The Included Broadcom Drivers For Windows 7 And Earlier Specifically Works With Microsoft’s New Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Support In Windows 8 And Later. Does Not Add Bluetooth Low Energy Capability To Windows Versions That Don’t Have It.
- START USING BLUETOOTH – Adds Bluetooth to your Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC. Supports Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, and other Linux computers.
- CONNECT YOUR DEVICES – Supports wireless Bluetooth headphones, speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, phones, and more.
- TINY DESIGN – This mini USB dongle can stay plugged in while you are on the move.
- COMPATIBILITY – Not usable in car stereos, TVs, or Mac computers. Not recommended for employer-provided computers. Does not add Bluetooth 4.0 support to Windows 7 computers. Special drivers are needed in Windows 7 for Bose QC35 and some other recent Bose devices.
- PEACE OF MIND – Full one-year warranty and personal US-based email support for as long as you own the adapter.